It has been three months since James and I rolled ‘Parky,’ the very first Limited Edition National Park Foundation Travato, out of the RVX show and started our parks tour. So far, Parky has visited five states: California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and our current location: Colorado.
We’ve seen a lot of parks in our three months with Parky, and we’ve also gotten a lot of questions about this very special Travato along the way! Since Winnebago is only building 100 of these and dealerships are already taking orders, we wanted to give y’all a look at Parky and the features that make this van special.
The Limited Edition National Park Foundation Travato features you’ll see (or hear about) in the video:
- Exclusive exterior graphics with National Park Foundation logo
- Black alloy wheels and BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires
- Winnebago will make a $250 donation to the National Park Foundation for each one sold
- Larger Pure3 power pack with 11,600 watt hours of stored energy
- 140 watt Zamp portable solar panel (in addition to 230 watts on the roof), 370 watts total.
- Removable floor mat covering the entire living area
- Sumo Springs on both the front and rear
- Anything Keepers undermount storage bins
- Ram Tracks
- Rolef magnetic side screen door
- Bike Rack, Roof Rack, and Ladder are available as options and do not come standard.
- Glass windows come standard, but acrylic is available as an option.
Or even better, perhaps we’ll see you on the road!
Health and Happiness,
Stef and James (and Mel!)
The Fit RV